Tuesday, March 11, 2014

The Great Ryan Rescue Mission-Prologue

I'd like to say that Tammy & Ryan established their lives somewhere in Florida, where they now live as the Rodin-ic lovers that I witnessed in the gravel driveway of that disastrous mobile home that Ryan (and by all accounts 7 other people -at one time) lived. Unhindered and unaffected by the family in Lincoln which held Ryan and his issues captive.
I'd LIKE to say that. But that isn't what happened.
Up to 20 calls per day from Janice, led to Tammy seeking law enforcement intervention.
Janice's family joined Janice in her , in her attempts to manipulate Ryan (and Tammy).
The calls have finally (at this time) died down.
Ryan speaks with Janice's daughter--the one who threatened Tammy.
She has never apologized for the scene she made at Ryan's mother's funeral.
Apparently Ryan's brother-who accepted money (not a small amount of money, btw) from Tammy for
his mother's funeral, blames Tammy for the fact that his mother was going to be cremated and not interred. During the meeting at the funeral,(I later learned) that he proclaimed that "All of you are out of my life" and later sent Tammy a text blaming her further with language I don't usually post in my blog.

Not a long time after Ryan's return, it was learned that years of drinking and Pepsi and unhealthy life style has left him with diabetes.  Tammy is helping him care for his illness.
Ryan is no longer drinking.

Tammy-who was then, looking for another job, still has not been accepted by another company.
She is an amazing buyer, with mad skills and extreme ethics and knows the FAR (whatever that is) by heart. She lacks one thing....a diploma from college. As of yet, she has not found another job, or a Wizard of Oz, to bestow upon her an honorary degree to  honor her wisdom.
She is currently struggling to deal with her own health issues, which are exacerbated by stress, and she's working 60-70 hours a week for a system that doesn't seem to appreciate her.

To quote Stan from Southpark: as for me, I think I've learned some things:
The first is that everything my (other) longtime friend (who is from Alabama) told me about the small town rural areas of Alabama, is true. Horribly and inexplicably true.

2. Three people in two vehicles CAN drive from Alabama to Florida in one 24 hour period, if they are  ( believe that they are) being chased.

3. Apparently cremation is some sort of offense to the deceased, if the deceased is a "Lady" . (if anyone understands this, please let me know).

I have one regret, that I have been unable to contact Shep, in the wake of all of this. He is a dear and tender soul, and I would have liked to have gotten to know him better.

Until next time,
Eat something wonderful and live a life worth loving,

-Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment